Dear Valued Patient:
We hope this update finds you and your family well! Since March 2020 we've made some important changes to help ensure your safety and comfort when we next see you in our office.
You’ve likely already noticed infection control is a priority in our practice. We’ve kicked it up several notches, following the latest guidelines from the American Dental Association, the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration. You’re going to notice some changes in the way we care for you. Each of these items is designed to further protect both patients and staff.
- New health screening protocols, before your appointment and immediately prior to treatment.
- A new, convenient, paperless electronic records management system, including a patient portal, where you can complete paperwork ahead of time, check your records and make payments from the convenience of your home.
- A new check-in process, allowing you to connect with us by phone from your car, so time in the reception area is minimized. In many cases, you will be escorted directly from your car to a treatment area.
- New scheduling options and changes in our physical space to comply with social distancing recommendations.
- Enhanced infection control in our treatment areas, including additional protective equipment and disinfection protocols.
Each person on our team is screened daily, following prescribed guidelines to keep our office environment healthy.
As always, if you have questions or concerns about any dental issues that have emerged in recent months, please contact us via phone (217-793-7899) or leave us a note on our website (www.drschlosser.com).
This unprecedented period has allowed us time to really reflect on our blessings. We are so grateful for the level of trust and loyalty shown to our team over the years. We have pivoted during this pandemic to make changes designed to keep us all healthy. We look forward seeing you in the office and continuing to care for you for many years to come.
Dr. Bill Schlosser, Beth, Diane, Kris, Kristine & Mandy